Key features highlights:
- Based on standard LoRaWAN Protocol
- Support both CareBand Manager mobile app-based configuration and CareBand Portal web-based remote downlink configuration of device parameters
- Support for embedded machine learning models (TinyML)
- Firmware update Over The Air (OTA)
- Support a wide range of frequency plans around the world
- Built-in rechargeable battery and wireless charging
- Various location tracking modes with ultra-low power
- Low battery indicator
- Support both Class A and Class C modes
CareBand Series 4 is a patent-pending LoRaWAN wearable that includes BLE, wireless charging, on-body sensing, an accelerometer, front & back facing LEDs, vibration feedback, and a button. Devices are supported globally for deployment in North America, Europe, and Asia. Designed for low-power people tracking applications in healthcare, hospitality, and industrial environments.
The wearable works seamlessly with CareBand's Portal and can be integrated into a custom application via APIs/GraphQL. The devices are also equipped with different battery capabilities depending on the application and customer requirements.